This Tutorial was written by Amy aka HerRoyalTagstress on April 28, 2011. You may print this tutorial for you own personal use, but please do not copy it in anyway to put online, pass out, rewrite, or claim as your own.This was written using PSP 8 but will work in other versions.
Designs by Ali scrap kit called Simply Circles
Tube of Choice- I am using Elias Chatzoudis,I bought mine from MPT, but now you can get his work from PTE. Please do not use if you do not have a license.
WSL Mask 178 from WeeScotsLass Creations They are listed on the right side of the page
My ‘The Beat Goes On’ word art
1. Open a new image, 600X600.
2. Open DBA Frame 7, copy and paste to your blank canvas.
Select your Magic Wand tool, using these settings: Mode add(shift), Match Mode RGB Value, Tolerance 0, Feather 0, anti-alias checked. Click on the inside of your frame. Selections-->modify-->Expand by 10.
3. Open paper DBA Paper 40, copy and paste as a new layer, Move below your frame layer, Selections-->Invert-->Delete. Selections-->Select None.
4. Make your Frame layer active, and resize it by 85%.
5. Open your tube of choice, copy and paste as a new layer. Position it where you want it and resize if necessary. I lowered the opacity of mine and erased a little off the bottom so it looked like she was inside the frame.
6. Open DBA Silk Spotted Flower 1. Copy and paste as a new layer. Resize it by 35%. Arrange the flower on one corner of your frame. Duplicate it and arrange it on another corner of your frame.
7. Open DBA Paper 12, copy and paste as a new layer. Move to the very bottom and apply your mask. Merge Group. I resized my Mask Group by 115%. I also moved it so it was showing on all 4 sides of my frame.
8. Apply drop shadow to your layers.
9. I ‘X’ out my Mask layer and then merged visible, and then moved everything down a little on the canvas so it was more centered.
10. If you want to resize your tag, now is the time to do so. I resized mine by 85%.
11. Add word art if you wish.
12. Now all you need to do is add the Copyright info and your Name.