Saturday, April 30, 2011
I started out trying to make a template and the more I add it started to resemble a turtle =)
Click on preview to download
If you make anything with it I would love to see your results! You can send them to my email.
Here is what I did with it =/
Thursday, April 28, 2011
This Tutorial was written by Amy aka HerRoyalTagstress on April 28, 2011. You may print this tutorial for you own personal use, but please do not copy it in anyway to put online, pass out, rewrite, or claim as your own.This was written using PSP 8 but will work in other versions.
Designs by Ali scrap kit called Simply Circles
Tube of Choice- I am using Elias Chatzoudis,I bought mine from MPT, but now you can get his work from PTE. Please do not use if you do not have a license.
WSL Mask 178 from WeeScotsLass Creations They are listed on the right side of the page
My ‘The Beat Goes On’ word art
1. Open a new image, 600X600.
2. Open DBA Frame 7, copy and paste to your blank canvas.
Select your Magic Wand tool, using these settings: Mode add(shift), Match Mode RGB Value, Tolerance 0, Feather 0, anti-alias checked. Click on the inside of your frame. Selections-->modify-->Expand by 10.
3. Open paper DBA Paper 40, copy and paste as a new layer, Move below your frame layer, Selections-->Invert-->Delete. Selections-->Select None.
4. Make your Frame layer active, and resize it by 85%.
5. Open your tube of choice, copy and paste as a new layer. Position it where you want it and resize if necessary. I lowered the opacity of mine and erased a little off the bottom so it looked like she was inside the frame.
6. Open DBA Silk Spotted Flower 1. Copy and paste as a new layer. Resize it by 35%. Arrange the flower on one corner of your frame. Duplicate it and arrange it on another corner of your frame.
7. Open DBA Paper 12, copy and paste as a new layer. Move to the very bottom and apply your mask. Merge Group. I resized my Mask Group by 115%. I also moved it so it was showing on all 4 sides of my frame.
8. Apply drop shadow to your layers.
9. I ‘X’ out my Mask layer and then merged visible, and then moved everything down a little on the canvas so it was more centered.
10. If you want to resize your tag, now is the time to do so. I resized mine by 85%.
11. Add word art if you wish.
12. Now all you need to do is add the Copyright info and your Name.
Monday, April 25, 2011
I've got some new word art for ya!
There is no drop shadow on the actual word art. There are 2 layers one gray, which can be colorized and one black.
Click on preview to download.
If you download please leave some Love ♥
This Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP.
Tube of choice. I used one by Keith Garvey. You can purchase his tubes from PTE. Do not use his work if you do not have a license to do so.
Template #6 from Jenny’s Designz It is in the post PSPED Templates, the very first image.
Scrap kit: Cowgirl Outlaw by Scraps Dimensions
My Word Art
Open Template, delete copyright layer, Promoted Selection 2 and 3
Image--> Canvas Size: Change to 700X700. You can resize once you are done.
Make Raster 1 your active layer. Selections-->Select all-->Float-->Defloat. Open Paper 1, copy and paste as a new layer. Selections-->Invert-->Delete-->Selections-->Select None.
Make Raster 2 your active layer. Selections-->Select all-->Float-->Defloat. Open Paper 4, copy and paste as a new layer. Selections-->Invert-->Delete-->Selections-->Select None. Name this layer Circle.
Make Promoted Selection 1 your active layer. Selections-->Select all-->Float-->Defloat. Open Paper 2, copy and paste as a new layer. Selections-->Invert-->Delete-->Selections-->Select None. Do the same for Promoted Selection 4. Delete original layers. Name these layers BG1 and BG2
Make Promoted Selection your active layer. Selections-->Select all-->Float-->Defloat. Add a new raster layer, flood fill new layer with a color that matches your tube/Kit, I used #8B4312. Do the same for Promoted Selection 5. Delete original layers.
On your Circle layer Selections-->Select all-->Float-->Defloat.. Copy and paste the larger version of your tube. Selections-->Invert-->Delete-->Selections-->Select None. Change the Opacity to 50 and the Blend mode to Hard Light.
On your BG1 layer Selections-->Select all-->Float-->Defloat. Copy and paste the smaller version of your tube. Selections-->Invert-->Delete-->Selections-->Select None. Do the same for your BG2 layer.
Click on Background Layer add new raster layer Copy and paste paper 4 and apply Mask. Merge Group. I resized my group by 110 just to make it more visible.
Add any embellishments you would like. I used flower 3 resized by 15 to each side of my tag.
Add a drop shadow of your choice to your layers.
I deleted the original word art and added my own. I have included mine if you wish to use it.
If you plan on resizing your tag, you should do it before your add your copyright and name.
Add copyright information and your name.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
I would love to see your results!
If you would like to be added email me with the name you would like on your tag. You may also add 3 additional names in case you have friends you want to get some tags for =)
When emailing me please use the subject line 'ATB Always List' so I don't accidentally over look it.
***If you are already on my list and would like to stay on you DO NOT need to email me unless you are removing names or adding additional names.***