Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hopeful Green

This Tutorial was written by Amy aka HerRoyalTagstress on April 2, 2009. It's concept is copyrighted to Amy aka HerRoyalTagstress. You may print this tutorial for you own personal use, but please do not copy it in anyway to put online, pass out, rewrite, or claim as your own.
This was written using PSP 8 but will work in other versions.


For this tutorial you will need:

Scrap kit- Green Hopeful from Scraps Dimensions

Tube I used a Zindy Tube. You have to have a license to use the tube I'm using but she has several free tubes on her site HERE

Mask- WSL_Mask 245 from Weescotslass

Okay lets get started.

Open a new image 650X650, you can re-size later. Flood fill with white.

From the kit open the Frame, copy and paste it to your canvas.

Use your magic wand to click inside one of the frames boxes.

Selections, modify, expand 5. Copy and paste your tube, position to your liking. Selections, invert, delete, select none.

Do the same for the other 2 boxes.

Add a drop shadow to your frame. I used V&H 0, opacity 100, blur 5.

From the kit open a paper of choice. I used paper 7. Copy and paste it to your canvas. Move it below your fame layer but above your white layer. I re-sized it 115 percent so it filled my whole canvas.

Open WSL_Mask45. Layers, new mask layer, From image. Make sure you set it to WSL_Mask45. Source Luminance checked. Click OK

Merge Group.

Re-size if you like.

Add your copyright information and your name.

All done!

I would love to see your results. You can email them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment